3-Phase LED track spotlight with Nordic track adapter available in grey. Available in CCT from 2700K till 5700K (CRI90, CRI97, CRI80), Spectral LED and special colours for retail use. Reflectors with 20°, 30°, 45° or 55° and various accessories. This allows installation in a large range of applications.
- Accentuates the freshness of fruit and vegetables.
- Warm yellowish light gives a perfect appearance to cheese and other dairy products.
- Fresh and cooked meats have a saturated red colour under this light. A boost of red for the meat counter.
- Bluish white light promotes freshness of fish and seafood.
- This light colour has a light brown tinge to give an oven-fresh appearance to crusty bakery products.
- Optimized light spectrum for perfect fashion presentation.
- This LED module offers the high quality of light that is needed for displaying high value exhibits. The average value of the Art series is an impressive CRI 98. MacAdam 2 ellipses are provided in this special product category to also provide an outstanding color consistency.
- This led module matches natural light over the visible spectrum.
- For spot and accent lighting in fashion, retail, hospitality and supermarket applications.
- Phase-cut dimming
- The luminaire is as well available for 1-phase tracks.
- The clear glass is protecting the light source and reflector from dust and other dirt that could enter the optical part of the luminaire.
- The frosted glass is protecting the light source and reflector from dust and other dirt that could enter the optical part of the luminaire. In addition to that, it also widens the beam and creates a different footprint.
- Honeycombs are widely used to reduce the direct glare. Luminaires with honeycombs have usually a tighter beam.
- Barn doors are used to shape the light. The barn doors position changes the nature of the light shape. Two side flaps closed together might produces a slim light shape like light passing through a partially open door. All four doors closed together will produce a square focussed beam of light.
- Warranty on quality in years.
|Sku||Luminous Flux||Connected Load||CCT||CRI||Color housing||Beam angle||hf:att:pa_luminous-flux||hf:att:pa_connected-load||hf:att:pa_cct||hf:att:pa_cri||hf:att:pa_color-housing||hf:att:pa_beam-angle|
© 2021 Light4U BV. All rights reserved. Please visit light4u.io for more information.